Passed through the boutique a hundred times, googled about it a thousand times, and canvased for about a million times before finally giving in to what I always wanted. I needed new makeup brushes and so this happened
| Lip brush Brow brush Stippling brush |
I never really gave much thought on what they say as the "airbrushed effect" until Suesh opened in Town Center. I've been meaning to buy MAC's #187 duo fibre brush to somehow satisfy my curiosity, but when I saw how soft and how raved about the Suesh stippling brush is, I preferred PHP950 over MAC's hefty price tag of PHP2,600 (not really sure but it's somewhere bet 2-3k). Although it would be unfair to compare the two because, well, MAC's always going to be MAC. Aside from that, obviously, I couldn't really compare this to MAC's Duo Fibre brush because... I don't have a MAC duo Fibre brush.
I used this earlier and I was stunned with the "airbrushed effect"!!! My makeup looked really natural and way different compared to when I use a fluffy blush brush (MAC #129). Everything was just so easy to blend. The handle goes beyond its affordability and it's long enough to give me that comfort in doing the "stipple" method. Best part is, it did not bleed nor shed when I washed it! I couldn't rave enough about this brush. I love it so much! Every makeup enthusiast should have a duo fibre/stippling brush, if not particularly this one.
I've gotten really sick of MAC's #266 angled brush as my brow brush and I can tell that it pretty much gave up on me as well. It's gotten really soft and fluffy (don't know what happened, probably the way I wash it) and inappropriate for brow powder application. When I saw this at Suesh, I just had to get it. It's stiff enough as to how a brow brush should be. And it's pretty cheap for a long handled brow brush! How can I say no when I need to replace my old one!
Last thing that caught my attention was this bullet-shaped lip brush. Remember when I bought my first Chanel lipstick and said I have chapped lips? I didn't want to destroy the glamorous appearance with every sweep on my rough lips so this lip brush came to the rescue! I love that it came with a cover so I can bring it anywhere without getting it dirty and unhygienic. Uhm, should I tell you about how affordable it is???!
Next prospects are an angled brush (either from Suesh or Charm) and Shu Eumera'a noted lash curler. I'm loving Town Center's new wing!!!
| Stole this photo from their website |