2.06.2012

Drugstore


There are days when I feel like I'm at my ugliest. Makeup doesn't even make up for it. I've been really stressed lately that I started having pimples again. Huge ones! And due to sleepless nights, I now have dark circles surrounding my puffy eyes... I know this is not even a quarter of the stress that's about to come but... I'M SO FREAKIN STRESSED OUT ALREADY!!! I had an impulse to go to the mall earlier and just buy anything that would lessen the horrible feeling (that one where I want to crumple my face.) Since South Mall do not offer much, I thought I'd settle for drugstore finds this time.

I heard raves about this Garnier Brightening Eye roll-on. In fact, I used to use this before my Clinique All About Eyes serum. I stopped using the Clinique roll-on because I couldn't find the time for it, and for months of ignoring it, I came to a conclusion that it has to go into the bin already. Who knows when they expire? So now the yellow roll-on is back on my stash. And I dare not miss this every morning.

I needed to replace my missing Clinique Anti-Blemish spot treatment gel but unfortunately, Clinique is not available in South Mall so I bought this Clean & Clear Speed Clearing gel. I was actually looking for Clean & Clear's Persa Gel 10 but, like I told you, South Mall doesn't offer much. You could see in the picture below that I have this huuuuge zit on my right cheek and it's the first that I got after a long time!!! Because no skin care could ever defy nature. Late nights would eventually end up with a volcanic zit no matter what. I was on my ride home when I realized that Body Shop has this Tea Tree Oil drops (whatever you call that) for ginormous zits like mine! This one's experimental anyway. If it's effective, I'll let you know.

Sup, my name's Beo.