Truth be told, the pressures of turning 18 got into me. But my intuition won over so I chose to foot the bill than to host a party. I'd rather have the money for my self than to spend it by feeding a hundred people you're not really close to. So I spent a birthweek, not a birthday, in trying to bond with the people that I love. That's how uniquely remarkable it is. And the best thing is..... the remaining sum of the money I got goes either to my bank account or to satisfying my shopping impulses.Yes I know that's how wise I am. I couldn't be any more thankful!!! I can finally buy all the Chanel that I want and still have a lot more $$$ left! HAHAHAHA!
It was a day before my birthday, January 3rd, when the whole family gathered around my bed singing happy birthday while carrying a ginormous box covered with manila paper, with 2 letters printed in photo paper taped on top. One from mom and one from dad. I had a slight idea on what it is though it came as a total surprise!!! I am familiar with how designer bags are packaged and when I opened it, voila! It's a Michael Kors tote bag! It definitely made my birthday even it was given a day earlier!
 |
| If you're so nosy and you can't quite help it, sure, you can download this picture and zoom on it. |
 |
| My mom's post script. HAHAHA! |
 |
| And it came with a gray wallet as well! |
Jan 3rd still, while waiting for the family, Drei and I went to Town Center and ate at Mary Grace. I had him taste my favorite sardines pasta.
A few hours later, they still haven't arrived, we went back to Mary Grace for our scrumptious merienda!
 |
| Grilled Ensaymada |
 |
| Mango Bene and Mary Grace' Hot Chocolate |
And when everyone came, they said they wanted to eat in Pepper Lunch. So Pepper Lunch it is!
 |
| My sisters |
 |
Drei is a bit of a glutton and this is what usually happens when we
eat at Pepper Lunch. Burned and bruised tongue. |
 |
| We were laughing so hard when Tito Bri started to sweat. Only to find out that he sprinkled too much chili powder on his food. HAHAHA |
Lunch with these pretty ladies on my actual birthday.
 |
| My favorite! If it isn't so fattening, I'd have this everyday! |
As soon as I got dismissed, Drei and I were off to Resorts World to meet with papa and my aunt.
 |
| Roses from you know who :) |
 |
| Recieved 2 golden apples from Mich! Yaay! (Private joke) |
 |
| Simply gorgeous! |
 |
| Trying to channel the Shamcey in her |
As we were going around the oh so spacious-but-limited-in-shops mall, I stumbled upon a Duty Free stall and found my favorite chocolate in the world!!!! Didn't hesitate to buy my self 3 boxes of it!!!
January 6th, I met up with my best friends from high school! I missed them so much and we surely did had fun catching up and reminiscing the good old days! Time didn't matter that afternoon!
 |
| BFFs since grade school!!! |
 |
| Channeling a high school Arriane's smile |
 |
| Something's not right. This couldn't be a vandalism from a UST-CFAD student. Very creative... =)) |
And now I'm 10 pounds fatter. HAHAHA!