![]() |
| My 17th bday. We were fat like nobody' bizniz. Look at the people behind us |
![]() |
17th birthday. I got the blowing, he got the drooling.![]() |
| Uncle Jan's bday |
| HK airport with mom and sis. Waiting for our flt to Dubai!!! |
| TOUCHDOWN! |
| Lake Terraces. Usually hung out with my sis playing "duktungan" while sitting in those floats. God I miss it so much! |
| Nando's |
| SEGA |
| Was munching on these while the play was going on. |
| Front row at the Sound of Music theatrical performance. |
| While waiting for M5 to go on stage |
| Mom's first blueberry cheesecake |
| Dubai fountain |
| Dad and Ella ice skating |
| At a favorite South African resto. Forgot the name! |
| Magnolia chocolate cupcake while waiting for the fountain show to start. |
| Chillin at Virgin Megastore. I miss that place!!!! |
| Goin' solo with sis |
| When I was still a macho momma |
| My favorite! Fruit cake + mochaccino |
| Good old Focus |
| Twins |
| The people who try to eat healthy... |
| Ruby Tuesday |
| Ruby Tuesday |
| Diet attempt #1 |
| Nothing beats homemade-fine-dining-esque food! |
| Gorging on mom's cake! |
| Went Chinese this time |
| View from the train |
| Alessandro's reflection=how he will look like at 30 |
| View from the train |
| Never-ending Fauchon for sis and me |
| Getting my nails pampered for free |
| Was buying macarons at Fauchon again. I love the background. |
| Made my day!!! |
| nom nom nom. (this is only the first round) At Beach Combers buffet. |
| That guy jogging was soo hot, my sister couldn't afford not to take a picture. HAHAHA! |
| Awkward goggles for her |
| Awkward goggles for me. (I wish I could go back to this shape again...) |
| I remember Alessandro laughing so hard every time we put this cloth on his face |
| Last summer, everyday was a car show |
| Paellas!! |
| Wafi |
| Sandro at 11 mos |
| Leap of Faith, Atlantis |
| JUNE: Back in Manila and I was left with only these. |
| Studio tour for my Radio Production class |
| What I normally had since I got back from Dubai |
| Radio Production classmates <3 |
| AUGUST: Lola's birthday |
| Corregidor bound for our Socio class |
| Never a dull moment with this woman!!! |
| First time we tried the Aztec mask |
![]() |
| Came as a female Robin to a costume party |
| Holy camole!!! Fake bangs FTW!!!! |
![]() |
| Julia's birthday |
| Test shot lang |
| Sebastian's |
![]() |
| Grandma left her dentures... HAHAHA! |
| NY eve |
After finishing this post, I realized last year was all about food... No wonder I'm so... Anyway, it's been a week since 2012 and it's been good to me so far. I can't see what's ahead of me but I have a good feeling about the coming days (though I'm sure it's going to be stressful as hell!) I'm up in making 2012 the next best year!
P.S.
There are more pictures saved in my hard drive but this post is long enough.



















