I miss this. When I was in Dubai, I always take the metro to Mall of the Emirates because I always find it convenient for the train station to be connected to the mall. Free from the all the hassle you get when you walk under the suffocating humidity and heat (exactly what happens when you go to Marina mall and Jebel Ali). Upon entering, I get welcomed by mixed Indians and Filipinos who work in Cold Stone Creamery. They are annoyingly cheerful sometimes as if they're trying to hit on you by shouting out loud "Hey, miss beautipul! You want a free ice cream? I'm offering it just por you!" and then when I looked around, everybody is staring at me and my sister. But anyway, that's not the point. Cold Stone has been trademarked as 'the' ice cream shop who throw ice creams in the air and catches it with the cone or those ice cream spatulas, whatever you call that.. Whenever we hang out there, it feels like we're watching a game of ice cream Lacrosse. Although there was one instance in the Dubai Outlet mall when the ice cream fell flat on the ground. I was on the brink of laughing but I thought what happened might get him fired or yelled at and nothing's funny about that. I can't wait to go back to Dubai and have a cup of this again while I get lost in different train stations--something I wasn't able to do last summer. Oh and I also want to try having that ice cream man throw the ice cream in the air and I would catch it with my mouth. But I figured that that ball would be too big, it would splat all over my face.