| SWATCHES L-R: Heavy swatch; Blended swatch |
| WEARING: Benfit's Dallas Benefit's Hello Flawless Benefit's Brow Zings MAC Penultimate liner Clinique High Impact mascara |
I don't think there's any other blush that could satisfy me more than this. I love this as much as my NARS Orgasm! (Yes I finally have the O blush!!) And I actually think that I like this more than everybody's HG blush--which is the Orgasm. Benefit's Dallas is something that I wouldn't go overboard with. It's very pigmented--build-able kind of pigmented. It's bronzer and blush combined for me, and I love the shimmer it has! Goes on perfectly when worn--not too shimmery and glow-y, it doesn't make you look like a disco ball. It gives me this sun-kissed look when I'm out under the sun and I'm glad that somebody other than my self noticed. Another thing that I love about Dallas is it lasts on me for about 8 hours(?) !! My picture above was actually taken at around 7 in the evening and notice that the blush is still there! I also use this for a bit of contouring every time I wear NARS' Orgasm. As for the brush, well, it's not that good. I often tend to resort to a larger brush for easier blending. But the tiny brush is so cute though!
PROS:
-BEAAUUTIFUL SHADE!!
-Perfect shimmer
-Fantastic texture!
-Very pigmented
-Came with a mirror! (Putting this on the Pros list because I was sort of traumatized with TOPSHOP's Cheek Duo since it didn't come with a mirror! It gave me a hard time!)
CONS:
-Quite pricey
OVER ALL RATING
4.8/5.00