GUESS WHAT! Me and my other best friend Julia are planning to have a makeover this coming long weekend. We're getting a perm at a Korean salon she once had her hair permed 2 years ago, Simon Kim salon. I'm a bit anxious though. For five years that I've been having my hair pin-straight rebonded, this coming Friday would be a whole new mane for me. I want my hair to be permed with the thickest curling iron since I'm not really a fan of "pansit canton curls" or "Sto. Nino curls". I (or we) want our hairs to look like this. Of course sans the blonde color.
Prim and proper (left) or sweet and edgy (right)?
![]() |
| But please.. This is how I want it best!!! |
I love Shay Mitchell's hair! This is the picture that I would most probably download on my iPod and show Mr. Simon Kim. Woohoo! Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best!




