8.16.2011
NOT-SO-MINOR MINORS
Aside from scripts and midterm exams, deciding which minor track I would take is driving me 10x more insane!!! Though one of my professors told me not to worry about it since whatever minor track we're in, we'd still graduate as Mass Communication... majors (?). Like, those tracks would only specify what we want to do in the outside world. Regardless of that, we already took subjects that would serve as backgrounds to every minor track, soooo. I just really have to specify which of those subjects I would like/love to do/enhance for another year and a half and, hopefully, in the next years I'd have after I graduate. I'm actually trying to make it easier for me by ignoring all the other 3 options I have (options are Broadcast Journalism, Print Journalism, Advertising and Development Communication). I'm keeping my head closed to Broadcast Journalism. If you'd ask me why Broad then I wouldn't exaggerate by trying to please your ears and lie just to give you false, ass-kissing reasons to judge me if I'd be fit for the minor I want, instead I'd simply say that I'm having fun despite all the pressure I go through every production (so far). I wouldn't say that I love the stress and pressure but, it makes my mind work. I just always need/want to hear from somebody, especially from my professor, that I did great producing, that my idea/concept of this production is really good. Praised or booed, I'm always determined to do well for the next production. And that's what's important, I guess. To have fun in what you do regardless of the grade you get. Although grades would matter, of course, but not entirely because in real life there are no professors to tell you what to do and correct what you need to correct. No professors to give you letter grades and all that. It's just going to be you and the mad world. Although I'm aware that there are what we call "bosses", but if I'm going to do good, then I wouldn't have any boss. I'd be the boss. HAHA! Know that I'm... partly kidding. And having fun and loving what you do would give you reason to eventually become a productive member of the society (NO EXAGGERATION INTENDED). This is what I want and you have to know that when people want something, they would do everything they can just to achieve it. Because I would.
Labels:
THOUGHTS