8.13.2011

Blog Challenge

  • day 1- blast from the past
  • day 2- Tummy Satisfaction!
  • day 3- My Reads
  • day 4- special people (aside from relatives)
  • day 5- Read between the lines:blog title
  • day 6- plans for the month
  • day 7- music
  • day 8- favorite scent
  • day 9- Bags
  • day 10- recently purchased
  • day 11- RAVES: what's in my makeup bag
  • day 12- something I miss
  • day 13- anything embarrassing
  • day 14- ideal/dream vacation
  • day 15- sister
  • day 16- fears
  • day 17- behind the camera:favorite shots I took
  • day 18- future plans
  • day 19- pets
  • day 20- what's in my school bag
  • day 21- diet?
  • day 22- RAVES: movies
  • day 23- current state
  • day 24- to-buy list
  • day 25- what's in my school bag
  • day 26- my favorite pair of shoes
  • day 27- Hairstyle I want to have
  • day 28- C'est impossible
  • day 29- current RANT
  • day 30- facts
I'm thinking if day 1 should start on Monday or should I wait for Sept 1? I'm not yet sure on all of those. I might change some on the spot. Any suggestions? :)