I took these shots somewhere in Manila when I saw a woman pushing a cart (see first picture) full of dyed chicks and plastics that contain fishes. I can't help but pity these creatures. I am not an animal lover but I have a freakin' heart! I wouldn't breed fishes and put them in knotted plastics, and neither would I dye chicks just so I could fascinate the hell out of people's eyes and make a living out of it! Imagine what/how much they have to go through. You cage them in your cart and stroll them under the heat for the whole day just to test your luck on selling them??? They have a life for chrissakes! The fish could suffocate due to lack of oxygen and the fumes of the dye could kill the chicks! And come to think of it, do you think those chicks are comfortable pecking newspaper in your cart? I don't know... Yes they're cute and really nice to look at but they're too innocent to be toyed like that. Have a heart, people!! If you want to sell animals, then sell and breed them the correct way! It's not like you're just selling fish balls!
8.21.2011
LIVING TOYS
I took these shots somewhere in Manila when I saw a woman pushing a cart (see first picture) full of dyed chicks and plastics that contain fishes. I can't help but pity these creatures. I am not an animal lover but I have a freakin' heart! I wouldn't breed fishes and put them in knotted plastics, and neither would I dye chicks just so I could fascinate the hell out of people's eyes and make a living out of it! Imagine what/how much they have to go through. You cage them in your cart and stroll them under the heat for the whole day just to test your luck on selling them??? They have a life for chrissakes! The fish could suffocate due to lack of oxygen and the fumes of the dye could kill the chicks! And come to think of it, do you think those chicks are comfortable pecking newspaper in your cart? I don't know... Yes they're cute and really nice to look at but they're too innocent to be toyed like that. Have a heart, people!! If you want to sell animals, then sell and breed them the correct way! It's not like you're just selling fish balls!
Labels:
THOUGHTS