I don't do well with closeup shots...
One thing about our family is whenever there's an occasion, it would automatically be celebrated in seaside or what we call "dampa". And when faced with a table full of food, we're ready to get our hands dirty! We love seafood and seaside seems to be the most affordable place to go. I don't know if it's the same for you but whenever I'm being asked between shrimps and crabs, of course I'm on the shrimp team! Unlike the rest of the family. I hate getting wounded whenever I "put the crab on surgery" just to get its meat. I hate how long it takes me to get the meat and I think shrimps taste better. Also, my sister and I are suckers for baked mussels. I recommend you eat in Aling Tonya's or in Igmaan when you plan to eat in dampa. They make delicious buttered shrimps and crabs, mussels, tempura, and everything seafood actually (no pun intended). I wouldn't say the most delicious above all for I have yet to try other restos, but they serve scrumptious food that tastes sooooo damn good!
Anyway, I noticed in these pictures that my skin looks different. It looks healthier compared to what I have months ago. I still get pimples (a few, and occasionally), maybe due to hormones and sleepless nights, but I love how Clinique transformed my skin. I don't know, but Ill call the transformation "glowing". I didn't put anything on my face that night. Just the 3 step. All I need to do now is get rid of pimple marks. Spare any tips about that?
Now, for comparative reasons, this picture below was 8 months ago (when I couldn't afford the Clinique yet. hehe).
Is there a transformation or am I hallucinating?
Anyway, I noticed in these pictures that my skin looks different. It looks healthier compared to what I have months ago. I still get pimples (a few, and occasionally), maybe due to hormones and sleepless nights, but I love how Clinique transformed my skin. I don't know, but Ill call the transformation "glowing". I didn't put anything on my face that night. Just the 3 step. All I need to do now is get rid of pimple marks. Spare any tips about that?
Now, for comparative reasons, this picture below was 8 months ago (when I couldn't afford the Clinique yet. hehe).
Is there a transformation or am I hallucinating?









