This was still in Dubai. This has got to be one of the most beautiful malls I've ever been to. It's a work of art! Though I'd say it not fully developed inside yet, but!! The architecture and the concept of Egypt is amazing!!! A-MAZ-ING!!! My favorite part was its automatic doors (see the picture below). Too bad I was at war with my camera that day. My shots were not that good and it's partly because I was a little off that day. Well, we're leaving Dubai in five days during that time, that's why. And worse is my camera hated me so much that it ditched me. It went off just as the lights and sounds show was starting. Anyway I found a video for you. But it's better if you see it live yourself! I swear to God it's really... awesome!!!
We ate in a Spanish restaurant called Seville's. And yes, those are two different pans of Paellas!!! We were actually rooting for Paella Negra but it wasn't available. Anyway, the Paellas we ordered weren't that good. I mean, what were we thinking. Spanish restaurant but not in Spain?
This is what's inside the mall:
This is what's inside the mall: