A documentary/case study on the Korean fever in the Philippines as the final package for our Writing for News and Public Affairs subject. Despite the success of this video, it gives me a sad, eerie feeling for it marks the end of my favorite subject... I'd surely miss the positive aura cast by my favorite professor (with whom I still get stunned every time I see her report on TV).
Anyway, this is the documentary that I was talking about in this post. I would consider this as a light 'take' on the topic but nevertheless, this earned us a very pleasing mark on our records. The opening and closing spiels were (obviously) very impromptu and I'm so annoyed with my facial expressions. That's me when I try to think of what I'm going to say next... and when I'm not that comfortable with what I just said. HAHA! I know we could've done better but with all the other subjects attacking our once tranquil lives all at the same time... I couldn't be any more satisfied with this!
P.S.
THE LETTUCE PART WAS EPIC!!! makes me laugh (and be ashamed of myself) every single time.