Life of B

3.10.2012


Posted by Unknown at 4:57 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2013 (20)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2012 (102)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Last of WriNePa
      • SUDDEN FEAST
      • NAKED
      • 11:38pm <!--more-->
      • Early Morning Duty
      • Stage Friend
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2011 (185)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (31)
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (14)
    • ►  June (21)
    • ►  May (21)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2010 (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)

Visitors

Instagram

Instagram

Most Popular Posts of the Week

  • New York Wedding (?)
    When I got home last Friday, I was greeted by a pile of letters sitting on the sofa. It had grade school drawings of NYC with captions that...
  • Seriously?
    How many times have I pledged to blog and failed to do so? Anyway, I don't even have plans on blogging right now but I thought I'd t...
  • Youth of Today
    Teens who have whiny parents, Amy Macdonald's your voice.
  • Fattener
    Really, now. I've been trying my best to eat veggies 3x a day and yet I make it up by munching on all these. The KitKats were just bough...
  • My Good to Go
    These are, most probably, what I have/need when I go out/go to school. I can do my whereabouts without makeup as long as I have my peppermi...
  • Power Pair
    We just work so well together, Julia and I. I'm so proud of our masterpiece!!! :)
  • Spontaneous Flowers
    Been receiving more of these lately. Someone's making pa-cute.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.