3.10.2012

Early Morning Duty

6am earlier, my not-so-little sister woke me up and asked me to do her hair and makeup for a shoot. Hesitant at first but I eventually ended up applying my favorite pans and tubes on her face, and sticking up my curling iron in her huge hair. And damn she looked good. AND SHE FREAKISHLY LOOKED LIKE MY MOM! SERIOUSLY! Everybody's saying she's a little Flor but I never quite saw it until earlier.

Little Flordeliz. *Tip - Cover her eyes up to her forehead.

SUESH stippling brush
BOBBI BROWN tinted moisturizer in Medium-Dark
BENEFIT Hello Flawless powder cover-up in Honey
BENEFIT blush in Dallas
BENEFIT Smokin' Eyes palette

What I love the most about her face are her brows. It's reeeaaally thick, you don't have to fill it with brow powder or anything. A few plucks will make it look better! And her lashes take the worth out of even the most effective mascara!