11.07.2011

Price Markdown Bargains


This drama put together by Emily Griffin didn't bring me to tears but brought me to the brink of it. Partly because I bought it for more than 70% off in National Bookstore when they had a price mark down. I paid merely 300 PHP for  2 copies of this book. (I gave the other as a gift) What's amazing is I saw an exact same copy in Powerbooks and they're still selling it for almost 700 PHP (or 600, I'm not really sure between the two prices). Now I have to wait for the last two books lacking in my Emily Giffin collection to be in the price markdown section--Love the One You're With and Baby Proof.

Anyway, on top of it is my newly bought weather studs from Accessorize. It was newly hanged under the 50% off sign and you know how I couldn't say no to 50% off bargains especially when it's for my piercing. I'm not sure about the idea of this but the saleslady told me that it's 'IN' (fashion) nowadays to wear different earrings at the same time. Nevertheless, I just bought this for its sole function, my third piercing. Although I'd try and experiment wearing different ones at the same time one day. But I doubt that I'd be wearing the huge ones like the cloud, rainbow and the umbrella.

This set's what I first got for 50% off. Already blogged about it here.


I am now waiting for this uber cute Japanese-esque set to be friends with the other set sthat I bought and be hanged under the 50% off sign as well. I'm in love with its emerald stud!!! Damn, accessorize make piercings really fun!!!