Not that I was forced to buy the album that I was contemplating to buy or not for the past few weeks, but this COLDPLAY baller sure did help me make up my mind! As I told you before, I am going to start expanding my record collection of my favorite artists and this is a start. Ever since this CD arrived in my possession, I have been listening to Paradise over and over again and I tell you... it inspired me more to travel the world with my video cam and shoot montages of the places I've been, and then put everything together while Paradise plays on the background. I'm glad to know that this latest release from Coldplay still has their signature genre. Really. They will live on forever. I hope they would. Now what's next for me is to hunt down Viva la Vida, my favorite album of theirs. I saw one in a paper/cardboard case and I didn't want to buy it because I always prefer a thick plastic case (like the one above) where the band's name could be seen on the side. So yes. Give me a heads up if you see one. :)
P.S.
This song sorta makes me imagine myself, pointing my camera to the sights of Egypt while on top of a pyramid. HAHAHAHA! i said imagine.