11.02.2011

On Most Days...

On casual days above all, this is how I look like and how I keep myself entertained. Glasses on, hair all over the place, hunched over a guitar and getting my fingertips bruised/calloused for hours of trying to perfect a song. Although most of the time, I immediately forget everything right after hanging my guitar on the back of the door. Anyway, this is something I'd most probably delete in the (near) future but I was in the mood to take a video of my self, playing Gotten by Slash ft. Adam Levine, earlier since this song never went out of my head. I was driven by a huge force of glee right after (almost) mastering the intro. Do you know how hard it is? Notwithstanding the fact that Slash was the guitarist. I spent an hour and a half trying to master the whole song but this is only how far I've gotten. My long fingers aren't long enough for this song. :( and ya! I'm using an acoustic guitar so my version sounds a bit different. An electric guitar would be so much more... suitable since there are a lot of hammering (hitting a fret without strumming/plucking the string).





PS
Yes, that's Gaga on my closet door.