11.07.2011

The End... is where I begin (?)


Happy to see I've crossed out ALMOST everything in my list. The thing is, I tried to go on a diet but like any other attempts, I failed for the umpteenth time. Another confession out of this list is I didn't have morning jogs for the whole two weeks. I only jogged... once. And after that, I realized this is the time for me to get all the sleep I could, knowing that I'd be having a 6-day-a-week schedule this semester. So ya, along with the diet, I gave up on that as well. There's just something about sleeping late at night and waking up at noon the next day. It makes me feel like I'm going against the normal, abusing the stress free days. Regardless of that, I'm pretty much sure that I've made the most out of my 2 week break, witnessed by this list.

School awaits its resume tomorrow and here's my....... frustrating schedule for 5 months. I don't know whether I should be happy with this or what. I've met my mortal enemy yet again--7:30 classes.

Anyway, I think I'm ready for the next 5 months. (or am I?) I hope I really am ready to juggle 9 subjects with 4 majors all at the same time. I try to find the excitement for tomorrow's resume but all I have is anxiety and dread.


P.S.
I can now play Gotten from start to finish; I bought more earrings for my 3rd piercing; and I got all my nails pampered. YAAAY! :)