3.02.2011

Inexplicable Insanity




You could say I'm a weirdo but I'm honestly jealous of Adam Levine's girlfriendSSS! YES! For me, it's more like a title than a statement! Like, The Queen, The President, etc. But in this case, you get to have ''The Luckiest Girl in the World" title. Or maybe "The Girl that's CURRENTLY Rocking Adam Levine's World", which is equivalent to "The Wicked Witch in Adam's Fans' Worlds".

"The Girl Who's Gonna Star in Maroon5's Next Music Video and Who's Gonna Have Steamy Scenes With Adam Levine" is appropriate as well.

When Adam is mutually in love with you, I say it's something to be proud of. Something to brag about. I mean, for obvious reasons, how could you not be proud of having him as a boyfriend or the guy you're dating!!?!? Although looking at it it the other way around, you should be prouder of your self for being 'The' Girlfriend than being proud of your boyfriend's assets and abilities. Adam has very good taste in women, ya know.

P.S.
I'm not saying that you could only be proud of both yourself and your lover if your lover is Adam Levine. I'm a fan and I'm recklessly speaking and thinking as a fan.




2 very important parts of me died after seeing this video. My heart--slightly raging with jealousy, and my brain--completely shut down after seeing that tat-and-cut-muscles-infested bod. Both of them losing function pulled me to write this post. Actually, every time they lose function, I write a post. Going back, can somebody revive me back to reality? Oh wait, this is the reality. Adam Levine's hot and he's with this girl named Anne who has a complicated surname and who just made me feel like the world is crashing down on me. She suddenly imposed a pressure on me to lose 30lbs and made me opt to have a nose job. Simply put, my insecurities were awakened.