So today, Im slowly letting go of the stress. I could still feel the aftermath but earlier, I went shopping for a start. As usual, I'm with my bff Mich. If I'm rich, I'd go shopping with her forever! It's the most entertaining thing in my life! Shopping with your best friend feels like... boredom is a million miles away. Or more like tomorrow's the end of the world! Probably.

Anyway. Had a hard time deciding between scallop vests in TOPSHOP, button ups in ZARA, and that lousy cropped top in BAYO. I ended up buying these TOPSHOP scallop vests. It's a new obsession and I feel like I just have to have all the colors! I bought gray and cranberry.
I want to buy these as well! (poppy red, mint, cornwall and cream)
Anyway, next goal's' would be (1)Smashbox's Blush Rush in Ecstasy. I have been drooling over it for quite some time now and its the first time in my life that I drooled over makeup. It just looks reaaally natural on me. I used to put on any shade of pink and I don't care whether it suits me or not. I thought "blush is blush!". And I also thought pink is the natural blush of everybody. But now I came to a realization that make up should look natural. And since my skin tone's a bit tan, then pink doesn't really look good on me. This, is just, just... heaven sent.
(3)An awful lot of shorts! I just have to have a lot! Especially in white.
(4)A pair of boat shoes. Sebago, precisely. Any of these.
After that, my pockets would be in peace.
Or not.

