3.27.2011

Excitement

In a few days, I'd be in a long ass flight going to Dubai! FINALLY! After the long wait, I'd be getting enough of these.

ALESSANDRO

NO. I will never get enough of this kid. But a month and a half is all I have to actually hear his baby talk and help him make his first steps.


ATLANTIS
I've actually been here before but I was scared as shit to ride this slide.

That's me and my sis 2 years ago. You can see where the slide leads to when you go to that sort of veranda 1 level higher from us. That hole is from a different slide.

THE LUXURY-CAR POPULATED CITY ITSELF AND ITS SHOPPING MALLS.
You could barely see normal Toyotas around. After a few days, you would get immune to reacting every time you see a Ferrari driving past your car.

BURJ AL ARAB
I remember riding one of those boats before. It would take you around Madinat hotel, which is really really fascinating and pleasing to the eyes at night. I took a (blurry) shot of my sis overlooking the Burj while on board.



SUN, SAND and WAVES
This time around, if I want a workout, I could just walk straight from our flat to the beach. Otherwise, dad would drive us to get there.