I just realized that none of my resolutions were actually brought to life. My weight still ranges from 127-130, not 115; I haven't read any book, may it be a classic or a chicklit; I have, what, 7 blog posts since earlier this year when I pledged to at least make a post everyday? Alright. I wasn't able to stick to my words so I would be careful this time. To start off,


THIS SUMMER, I AM PLANNING TO:
1. Blog! Yes. Planning, this time. So when I fail to do so, I won't be breaking any promises. And if I do blog, I wouldn't feel compelled. Since this summer would probably be the awesom-est summer ever, it's blog worthy.
2. Finally lose weight! This time, I won't be requiring myself to have a goal weight. I just want to get out of 130. I have been 130lbs since I was in high school. Although I won't be having a goal weight, I would be requiring myself to go to the gym and workout, or at least jog, for the minimum of thrice in a week
3. Pledge to a diet! Im undecided yet. I'm sure it would be hard for me to let go of chocolates so I want one that would make me lose them all.
4. Read a book! I have been drooling over these books for quite some time now.
Megan McCafferty's
Lauren Weisberger's
OR JUST BASICALLY ANYTHING I FEEL LIKE BUYING AS SOON AS I ENTER THE BOOKSTORE!!!! WHAT'S IMPULSE BUYING FOR?!
5. Have shots like these:

Of course it should be a post-workout picture!
6. Shop in shops that this country is deprived of.
House of Harlow 1960
Nicole Richie's Jewelry line. I really hope that this peacock cuff would still be available.
'

Victoria's Secret
To break the La Senza fuss.
Bloomingdale's
I shall make use of the first international branch! HOLLA! And, for the first time in my life, I shall go make up shopping.

8. Night out with mom and dad. The fact that I haven't been out with them kept me wondering how they're like at parties.
9. Teach Alessandro some stuff I want him to learn. Precisely "show me your teeth" "high five" "smile" "where's your nose" "show me your tongue". You know, stuff that would look cute and funny when you ask a kid to do it. I also want us to have a connection. You know what I mean.


