Bobbi Brown gel liner
![]() |
| Bobbi Brown blush brush |
I need a new blush brush since I've just recently threw out my MAC #129.
Either of these two BB lip and eye palettes
MAC #266 angle brush, MAC #210 liner brush, MAC #217 blending brush
![]() |
| Makeup Forever HD blush (Not all, just #1--that first berry shade on the left) |
I tried shade #1 and fell in love! This blush simply melted on my skin and it looked so natural. And it is VERY pigmented! The smallest amount would still be too much.
Soleil Tan de Chanel bronzer. I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
![]() |
| Makeup Forever HD foundation |
I saw Kim Kardashian's makeup tutorial video and found out she's kneeling after this foundation. I just need to try this out as my first ever liquid foundation. Plus I saw a lot of raves about this. I've been watching too much Pixiwoo videos and I got fascinated with the way her skin looks post-foundation. Though I have a feeling that my mom would give me her unused Chanel Aqua Lumiere. HAHA!
![]() |
| Clinique High Impact mascara |
I've just ran out of this and I don't think any other mascara could top High Impact! I love this MORE than Diorshow Iconic.
P.S.
This post could also double as my wishlist.
SHOUTOUT TO MY MOM!!!! lol










