11.06.2012

3:42pm


Hello. I've just fully risen from my dreaded state. I was down with flu for a week and (I think) I lost a lot of weight. What a very unhealthy way to lose weight, I know, but I'm quite happy with the results of being bedridden for seven days. I got enough sleep and my skin looks (almost) glorious. Haven't had a zit for a month now! (Though I still have pimple scars) And my eye bags deflated to zero. But honestly, I just realized I'm unconsciously making up for the lost weight by wanting and kneeling after KFC delivery. Not to mention the effect of fast food on my newly rejuvenated skin...

It makes me kinda scared for the upcoming days. I'd be up and out doing thesis again and I'd be exposed to stress and a gazillion fast food choices, thus making me go back to the old fat-and-pimpled me... Anyway, last day of vacation today so I might do a post about my skin care later. However, DO NOT CLICK 'Read more'...



It's sad that I already lost about 5lbs(?) of weight but my face is still very round and chubby...