11.13.2012

Graduation Pictorial

I'd pretty much say that I achieved the look that I wanted for my yearbook photo! As you can remember, I have been raving about Angelina Jolie's 2009 Academy Awards look and that was my peg for the shoot. I have been told that I looked like a Bratz doll. Maybe because of the way my body looked a bit smaller than my head (because of my hairstyle) or maybe because of my ginormous pair of lips.



But yes this is exactly how I want my look to be. But I hated the tan lines. Never in my life did I ever have a problem with tan lines except yesterday. It just doesn't look right. Anyway, as for my makeup, I'd say that our makeup artist did very well! Though I know that no makeup would make me look as pretty as Jolie, I love what she did to my face.


I brought my own set of Ardell falsies (118, black) and showed her a picture of Angelina Jolie et voila! I love it! The false lashes were perfect for the cat eye look I was aiming for. I was kinda nervous about some other person applying foundation on my face using a sponge but she did pretty damn good with it. It wasn't far from my original complexion and it just covered up impurities.


I know just what products she used and, ya, maybe I will do my own version of this one day. What do you think? Feel free to share your thoughts!

However, click 'Read More' for more pictures:



HAHAHA! This is embarassing...
My pretty Kardashian sister!
Paparazzi/red carpet shot HAHAHA
LEA PICO IS SO FIERCE!!! 
Here's an exaggerated Jolie kiss for you all! xx