10.08.2012

Creative Shot

Simple. I just want to look like her in this photo:


I am only going to have a problem with this 2009-Oscars-Jolie-look when I don't get to find a pair of emerald drop earrings in time for the shoot, which is in a month's time. The hair and makeup would be easy, the set has to have a "red carpet" complete with velvet ropes (a girl can dream), and I just have to practice the pout. The emerald earrings are important since those would basically be the ones to tell what/who I'm trying to imitate. Fine, I'd lower my standards to any emerald-colored earring. I just need to wear emerald and black for the shoot. Regarding the dress, I just need a black sweetheart dress, may it be long or short. As for her build, I can't lose 20 pounds in a month sooo, we can't do anything about that... Oh and her tats would be easy too! I just need my best friend Mich and a washable sharpie... So ya, that's basically it.




UPDATE (11/10/12): I AM GOING FOR THE JOLIE LOOK! I have completed the checklist! I got the emerald earrings and a black sweetheart dress! You can view the emerald earrings in this post. My outfit is also very similar to the black dress I posted. Actual photo of the outfit, I'm going to post after the shoot... FINE! Here's a "sneak peek":