Our poetic documentary for our AVP subject. I am so proud of our work. Yet another masterpiece (as I'd like to put it) And with all the stress I've been getting nowadays, I always find my self resorting to this video when I'm feeling kinda... battered? Hopeless? Down? Stressed? Somewhere near those words... Hope this makes you smile too. xx
P.S.
Footages of Ice (cousin) and Ella (sis) while
playing under the rain were also used here!
playing under the rain were also used here!
My favorite part, of course.
P.P.S.
Oh and my boyfriend's here too! 1:24 HAHA!
P.P.P.S.
FACT: 2:19-those were real money!
Julia and I played with both our money combined.
clue: 5 digits. HAHA! The best part.
P.P.S.
Oh and my boyfriend's here too! 1:24 HAHA!
P.P.P.S.
FACT: 2:19-those were real money!
Julia and I played with both our money combined.
clue: 5 digits. HAHA! The best part.