9.21.2012

ONE MORE NIGHT (OF MAROON 5)

After weeks of debating, Julia and I ended up going to Maroon 5's Overexposed tour in Manila anyway! Well, if you know us that well... Julia and I... our adjectives border on being dangerously adventurous. We don't even try to be but we always find ourselves in such situations! This time, we went to see a concert WITHOUT TICKETS. Tickets to the Maroon 5 concert was sold out two months before the actual concert and yes, we already know that before we even decided to go. We only have our hopes and prayers with us as we journeyed our way to Araneta last Tuesday (Sept. 18, 2012).

I don't even know if I'm allowed to spill what really happened or how we got passes to the concert but I'll give you an idea. The whole process is connected to the word 'underground'. We didn't have tickets but we got in!!! I mean, who needs a ticket for remembrance! The whole underground thing is too scary to forget. I know what we did was wrong but... as I quote, "desperate times call for desperate measures!"

I might not have shots as perfect as the ones I took from last year's Hands All Over tour, since I was so much nearer to the stage then, but ya! I got a few good shots of Adam and the band (thanks to my mighty Sony H70!!!). It's just really sad that Jesse Carmichael isn't there. Why'd he leave the awesome-est pop band anyway? Jesse is like, second runner-up (next to Adam) to my heart. Third would be their lead guitar, James Valentine.

DINNER WITH THE PRETTY LADY
Can't believe we commuted in these.
Got stamped!
James has VERY NICE HAIR!!!
Just another one for my concert-translucent-hand-shots.
I have one during Gaga's concert and another during last year's Maroon 5 concert.
Oh, will you stop making me melt with your dancing.
Adam on the drums while James Valentine is singing their version of White Stripe's Seven Nation Army.
THIS GUY CAN SING!!! He actually sounds like White Stripes' lead singer!
Honey, you don't have to beg!
Oh, would you stop smoldering please?
Farewell! :(



Fin


P.S.
I WISH COLDPLAY WOULD BE NEXT!!!