It's alarming truly how disarming you can be
I have a love/hate relationship with Del Rey's music. I was addicted to her as of summer this year. I listened to her album, Born to Die, over and over and over and over and over again.
| Taken April 2012 |
| Palm trees, pool, sunset, vintage feel. This photo definitely has all the elements of a Del Rey music video. |
It's to the extent that I realized she sounds like a drunkard trying to do karaoke. A theory proven by youtube videos of her live performances. Though admittedly, she sounds perfect when recorded. But anyway, I tried listening to her again (recorded) and she still sounds as perfect and as vintage as when I first heard her. And she is so damn beautiful. She looks like a mix of Natalie Portman and Julia Roberts. Like, how could someone be so pretty?!
So yes... here I am. All wound up in her music again. And as of the moment, I can't stop listening to Carmen (that one posted above). I don't know if it is just me but I think this song has a Chinese feel at the end part of the chorus ("like lightning, oooh, like lightni-eh-eh-ing").
So yes... here I am. All wound up in her music again. And as of the moment, I can't stop listening to Carmen (that one posted above). I don't know if it is just me but I think this song has a Chinese feel at the end part of the chorus ("like lightning, oooh, like lightni-eh-eh-ing").
