10.22.2012

Emerald Drops

emerald drops, Forever 21, earrings
earrings


Faux of course. I couldn't afford the real ones (yet). Anyway, as I told you before, I have been in search of emerald drops for I would like to channel some Jolie for my yearbook photo. And this is the closest shade of green I could find. Thank heavens for Forever 21!


Now, an LBD (Little/Long Black Dress) is all that's left in my checklist! Though I'm not looking for just any black dress. I want something like this:



Since I can't afford Elie Saab. Problem is, I only found this dress on Topshop's website and you should know that not everything in their site is available in this country.

Anyway... I looked into each and every boutique in Mall of Asia earlier and couldn't find a decent, black, sweetheart/tube dress--without that Victoria Beckham peplum thing. Peplum dresses and skirts are everywhere! I don't own any but I'm already getting sick just looking at them. It looks like a uniform already. Where are the sweetheart/tube dresses when I need them most!