Hello! It's been three months since I last touched this blog! The past three months were blur. So much has happened I don't know where to start. I don't even know why I allowed my self to have so much backlogged posts. Well, ya. I'm blogging again. Now that I basically have all the time in my hands.You might have noticed that I have let go of the cliche French line (C'est ma vie) as my blog's title and changed it to "Life of B". Well, I got it from the movie 'Life of Pi'... HAHAHA! I couldn't think of a better title than that, I'm sorry I ran out of creative juices.
Anyway, as I was saying, an
awful LOT has happened since then. Not really awful, just some parts of it. Here are the highlights, anyway
From this:
 |
| January 2013: My birthday celebration |
To our anniversary dinner:
 |
| February 2013: Anniversary date |
To the Hildegarde awards:
March 2013: Hildegarde awards
To my boyfriend's birthday:
 |
| March 2013: Birthday boy |
To my graduation day:
March 2013: Graduation day
To going to extremes with my girlfriends:
 |
| April 2013: Boracay with best friends |
I now arrive to this:
 |
| UAE looking like a giant motherboard |
Marhaba Dubai! I am back, and in the words of my mom, I am
"back to stay". A whole new adventure waiting for me. Well, as you may have noticed, I am a fresh grad and my priority right now is to find a job. I cannot wait to look for a job, I am itching to look for a job already, but as of the moment, I am to enjoy my
"last vacation" before fully entering the busy 'adult world'. Give me until June, please... Anyway, as I am "back to stay" in this country, I would very much like to say that I'm also
"back to blogging" but... let's not jinx it.