Regardless of the seemingly endless line even 4 hours before the concert and the
veeery expensive ticket, everything was worth it! Truth is, I was a little at war with my self when I decided to buy an upperbox ticket. I could've bought so much with PHP5,000. But a part of me's saying that I would never go wrong with Gaga. Et voila! I woke up feeling sore all over because I danced too much with my best friend last night!
Anyway, even before the show started, Mich and I were already entertained by flocks of gaga-wannabes (or attention whores as I would like to call them). They were all over the place! Even their voices are all over the place. Most of them are gay and lining up with them feels like having a free pass to a cosplay event! And damn did we feel very under dressed. On the contrary, some of them have too much confidence that they boss around as if they're one of Gaga's security or whatever, you get my point.
 |
| SO GLAD I SAW THESE TWO! |
 |
| THAT GIRL IN THE BACKGROUND... I DON'T KNOW IF SHE'S CHANNELING SNOOKY PALOOZI OR LADY GAGA |
Nevertheless!!!! Like I told you everything was worth the wait, worth the long line, worth the hefty-priced ticket, worth being bossed around. HAHA! We got, not the best, but good enough seats that gave us a full view of the stage. FYI, we were the first batch of people to use the newly-built-and-have-just-opened Mall of Asia Arena--10x better than Araneta Colliseum. I was a little worried about its strength especially when Zedd (front act) took the stage. The whole place was jumping!! Mich and I lost it and partied in our seats. HAHAHA! A few minutes after he was done spinning, the curtains unveiled the stunning castle! And then the rest was history. Gaga was at her best and there was a point where I had to stop my self from being so entertained just so I could focus on taking pictures of what's happening.
Forgive the blurry shots. We were a bit far from the stage.
 |
| MY SKULL EARRING! :) |
 |
| INEFFECTIVE PARTY PEEPZ |
 |
| ONE OF THE MADONNA RESEMBLANCES I NOTICED |
 |
| HAGGARD/GAGA-HANGOVER LOOK |
P.S.
Due to the intolerable number of people lining up before the entrance, we weren't able to get our ears pierced.
I'm pretty sure Mich is now able to breathe normally, but we will in the future!! We have to! HAHA!
P.P.S.
I SAW AND HEARD A FEW HINTS OF MADONNA DURING THE CONCERT!!!
She truly is influenced by the Queen of Pop!