4.29.2012

Lazy Sunday


It's a lazy Sunday here at the office... Work is light and there's no one around but us, the 3 mighty interns who work on a Sunday. 

Well... I'm currently out of work to do so I've been enjoying some youtube time. I had my earphones plugged to the speaker and let the old Sunday AM radio songs fade in the background. My feet have been tapping for the past hour and there were a few headbangs and lip syncs on some parts. Notwithstanding the occasional smiles and blush moments I had while watching TONS of Maroon 5 videos.

Adam Levine is so intolerably hot..... He's probably one of the main causes of global warming. And his voice. Ahhh. His voice.... God, I love him. This man is perfect! That video reminds me of his Dubai concert exactly a year ago. I was 4-5 steps away from the stage. I can see every bit of him. And he can hear me shouting "Take off your shiiiiirt!". I'm pretty sure he did for the crowd laughed at me and he smiled. HAHA! *siiiigh.... I wish that night never ended.