I was going through my Dubai posts and as I was looking at my pictures, I feel like a whole different person than I was a year ago. Physically and... well... in terms of leisure. I just don't feel like 'I'm her' anymore.
A few differences that I could point out would be:
1. She's thin. Or at least thin from torso upwards. (Or maybe upon comparing these pictures to my current state, I was thin. I had collar bones and my face did not bulge when I flash the most genuine smile)
2. She's happy
3. She traveled a lot
4. She never needed hairspray to keep her hair curly for the whole day
5. She has a lot of money (well, ya. Now.. I'm almost broke)
6. She's carefree
7. She has a tan
8. She goes to the gym everyday
9. She gets A LOT of freebies from random clerks
10. She always have chocolates in the fridge. And never ran out of yogurts and fruit
11. It only took her a split second to give her brother a hug
12. She has peace of mind
I don't know if I'm only going through this 'emotional phase' but seeing/KNOWING the difference of who I was, how I looked like, and how I felt free over a year ago makes me bitter. And sad that I can't be HER again. At least not for the time being.
