Who said the beach is over?? We we're en route to Nasugbu, Batangas the other day and God was I thankful for the short drive. I didn't know what to expect since it was my first time to hear about Canyon Cove--their website doesn't even give you a hint. My father raved about it a couple of times and my imagination's all I got. But the hotel is far from what I've imagined!!! The pictures should speak for itself. Although I did not enjoy the beach that much. I'm picky with beaches. No waves = No swim.
I wore... the oddest match in my whole life. But I really love the dress and it's been too hot nowadays. I need to do something to avoid sweating... down there...
How 'healthy' looks like
The water illusion....
Pissed at me for attempting to take a picture of her, sleeping with half open eyes.
I can totally imagine me and my BFFs soaking up the sun and relaxing here...







