10.11.2011

Super for a Night


As I told you before, I'm gonna be (female) Robin for a friend's 18th birthday/costume party. Comparing this one to my last post, I added a few more details to my dress, which are the yellow lines and the 'R' logo that I printed in a sticker. My creativity was effective this time. 

As to my makeup, I have to spill the beans: I am not that tan! (NO you have to check out the pictures below to see the tan, not this one on top.) I've gotten fairer since school started and my summer souvenir faded as time progressed (and as I stayed longer in bed than by the pool... or the gym.) Last Saturday, I used every makeup I could find that's 2 shades darker than my skin tone.

I used my Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer in medium-dark and I matted it with my Smashbox Perfecting powder in medium. Also used it to define/contour. I also very lightly applied my MAC frost blush in Format since it has a reddish brownish bronze effect that completes the 'tan look'. I felt like having a tiny bit of a Pippa Middleton moment last Saturday. HAHA! Just a bit, she's so fake-ly tanned.



Shifting to the eyes, I used my Victoria's Secret The Sultry Look--which never failed me with smokey eyes. And I topped it with Mich's MAC eyeliner (which leads me, I am getting a Penultimate MAC eyeliner soon! I must.) Plus how much more amazing could the kit get! It has everything you need even the instructions on where to put what. And the lipstick's color's just fabulous on my lips. But I didn't use it for the night. I was going heavy on my eyes already, therefore I should lie low on the lips. So I used my Bobbi Brown lip color in Honeysuckle.
(Stole these pictures in google. However, the next ones are completely mine.)

Anyway! My camera was practically useless that night for all it took are blurred shots. So I grabbed some pics from Mich and Julia. Enjoy!
I was awarded the Best Dressed Superheroin title and I got, along with the sash, a really delicious cupcake!!! Here are some photobooth pictures. (With the bestest of my friends.)
(L-R: Iona as Bubbles of PPG; Julia as Lucy Liu of Charlie's Angels and Mich as Drew Barry Moore of Charlie's Angels)
 That girl dressed in a batgirl costume was the celebrant and the main cause of all this fuss. Happy happy birthday again, Nina! 





P.S.
It's really awesome that I went as her sidekick!

P.P.S.
I had 5 new zits on my cheeks the morning after the party. I never cursed makeup until then. Just when I and everybody else is starting to notice how my skin has changed since my Aztec mask and Kojic Acid soap!!!

P.P.P.S.
Have you noticed how Mich's wavy hair looks really hot and gorgeous on her? I made it. :) I hope I finally made it easier for her to make up her mind on perming it!