10.12.2011

Robotic Relationship


Like clothes and makeup for a girl, iphones (or anything MAC/apple) are eye-candies for everybody. They're innovative, yes but they sure are greed-causing and it's what makes them want to do more innovations in further worsening human race's laziness. Greed. I could still clearly remember having my first cellphone, which is a Nokia 3210, and it did well in rendering the service it ought to give--call and text. Now, technology has gotten way out of hand. Way out of my league! (gross, I know that's a song.) It has made a vast number of cellphone units that right now, we are faced with a... futuristic leap where fruits turn into mobile phones. And as time progresses, those fruits become simply complicated. I find the Siri a little bit too much. Come to think of it, cellphones already took away the real essence of talking to a person "personally" through the means of calling and texting. What more if you have a voice-operated phone? Plus don't you think you'd look utterly stupid trying to talk and stutter the words "reply" and "send" to your phone in public? I'm not sure if this video is for real but, I'm just saying that we've become really dependent on technology, making it a reason to conceal the sloth in us. I wouldn't mind having a phone like this but it's completely unnecessary. How about and iphone4 without the S, mom? It's far more acceptable for me than this one! HAHA! I'm just kidding. But, my birthday's fast approaching, just in case you might forget. HAHAHA! I'm kidding. Again. :)



P.S.
No I am not coming from a bitter perspective.