Call me brutal but I think I'm not alone when I say Gaddafi deserved more beating than he got before he died. All Libyans should've been given the opportunity to stab him, limited to one per person. Or maybe, they would also find it better if they kept him alive but slowly torturing him to death; giving it all back to him. But. OK. Let's put it this way. There're a lot of reasons (or at least reasons framed by the media) why he deserves more than the beating he got and one of those is the given fact that he ranked 1st as the world's public enemy. But in any angle, what they did to him is still not the slightest bit human. They might have been driven by a huge force of anger but what they did simply shouted to the world that they are somewhat similar to Gaddafi himself. Mirroring themselves as evil megalomaniacs (like Gaddafi) who think they could just kill and get away with it. I'm not Libyan or anyone that got affected under his regime so you might say who am I to write this post. I'm just expressing my views or sympathy (you can call it that) on this matter. The world has gotten so violent that I think one day, ordinances wouldn't even matter to people in punishing the ones at fault. See for yourself: