1.01.2013

RAVE: CHANEL


I was given these Chanel makeup last Christmas and I. Am. Sooo in love with them! So much that I don't want to use it! It's so posh, I always have to be *extra careful with it. In case you're wondering, I haven't used them yet. I will post further reviews as soon as I get the Real Techniques brushes my sister bought for me. YAHOO!

Bloomingdale's, Bloomie's, box, gift
makeup, chanel, bloomie's,



1. Eyeshadow Quad #14 Mystic Eyes

It came with a black velvet pouch and the shades are beautiful! I compared these shades to similar ones from the NAKED 2 palette and found out that these Chanel ones are a hundred times more pigmented than those of the Naked2 palette!

CHANEL 14 Mystic Eyes, quad eyeshadow
CHANEL 14 Mystic Eyes, quad eyeshadow, velvet pouch
CHANEL 14 Mystic Eyes, quad eyeshadow
CHANEL 14 Mystic Eyes, quad eyeshadow
CHANEL 14 Mystic Eyes, quad eyeshadow


2. Soleil Tan de Chanel

Found out about this from Pixiwoo. It's still fresh and untouched but looking at it, I feel like I'm going to love and hate it at the same time. The container is too big for the actual amount of the product and yet it's priced like gold. Nevertheless, will post a review soon!

Soleil Tan de Chanel, best bronzer
Soleil Tan de Chanel, best bronzer
Soleil Tan de Chanel, best bronzer
Soleil Tan de Chanel, best bronzer


3. Vitalumiere Foundation in Petale (25)

I tried this using my Suesh stippling brush and I now proclaim that this product needs a better brush in order to fully live up to its function. I feel like it's going to look better when applied with Sam Chapman's buffing brush. This is a shade darker than my skin but it works well on covering impurities!

CHANEL Vitalumiere foundation
CHANEL Vitalumiere foundation without flash


4. Glossimer in Mystery (357)

I've never been a fan of lip glosses until this! End of story.

CHANEL glossimer, lipgloss, Mystery
CHANEL glossimer, lipgloss, Mystery

Like I said earlier, I'll post further reviews of these products soon / after getting the Real Techniques brushes. True, I am very much influenced by Pixiwoo that I want to get everything they use in their videos. How I wish my sister and I could be the PH/local version of them. LOL.

Anyway! A huge thanks to my mom who stalked me and specifically picked these out for me! I love and miss you so much!
xx