1.06.2013

Gift to Self


As we were strolling around the mall after my birthday lunch, I had to make a quick detour to Clinique to checkout the most raved Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. I just found out that their Almost Lipstick line, particularly this shade, has been in existence for a very long time now. From the container, the color looked too dark and almost black but when I tried it on, it appeared to be a sheer berry shade! It looked natural on me and it felt so moisturizing. Like a tinted lip balm but better. It think this is, so far, the best lip makeup I've ever purchased. 

As I quote: "It enhances what you've already got". It is sheer but it's very buildable. You can go from a hint of berry to a deeper shade by layering it. Oh and did I mention that it has this gloss effect that, unlike all the other glosses in the world, doesn't make you look like you've just freshly slathered saliva on you lips? I couldn't rave more about this product. This is absolutely the best lippie I've stumbled upon! Clinique will never disappoint.


almost lipstick, black honey
Clinique, Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
Clinique, Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

Wearing 1 layer:

Clinique, Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

Wearing 3 layers:

3 layers, Black honey
Wearing no makeup but on the lips.

xx