6.20.2012

Honey, You Know I Won't Say No


How about a yearly doze of this. I know I just saw them up-close last year - Hands All Over tour in Dubai, refer to this post - but I just can't seem to get enough of Mr. Levine. I actually won't ever get enough of him and his scorchin' self... And his very appealing stubble. Well, news is, I'm going to stare at his lovely face and sing to each and every word of their songs again! And I swear on my life and my love of it that I'm going to be as near as I was a year ago (even if I'm clearly going to pay twice this time). I will always come to see Maroon 5 even for the millionth time. Even if I go alone... 


Oh and yes. I'm pretty sure I would be transformed in to a zombie (again) by September but just so you know... Thesis will never stop me.