8.12.2012

B

Halo. You have long been untouched... Unloved... And forgotten...

I'm too busy for my life nowadays, I can't bring myself to blog again. Well, truth is, I've had no classes for a week now but the rainy weather makes/d me sink in my bed ALL DAY. Plus, I've got nothing to share to you anymore. I barely have the means (money&time) to go shopping; my makeup is old and boring; I'm committed to an "eat what you can" diet; my weight (still) fluctuates like fuel prices; I've got no skin care at all; and my daily route would always be home-school-home. In short... my life has officially turned boring and uninteresting. Unless you want me to blog about::

     (thesis topic #1) the anomalies behind the implementation of LPG as alternative fuel or
     (thesis topic #2) the commoditization of women on the TV show Face to Face

I would, But given the demanding time frame, I don't think I can. But, anyway. Ironically, I've just recently opened a (new) Tumblr account. It would be the least blogging I could do.

My tumblr account would be my "photoblog" where I'd post all my favorite shots. My favorite shots as in the photos that I took myself. Although I would also re-blog astounding photos scattered around the site. But  you'd know because it would be too obvious if the photo was re-blogged or was posted as mine anyway. Oh and the "photoblogging" thing would only be every time I get a chance to. And yup, this blog would still be alive. Alive but... inactive. Think of it as coma.

That's all folks. Check this out: