7.31.2010

Lucky day

THE BIGGEST PRICE REDUCTION I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE!! 

(This is from ZARA.)

THE STORY: I went to Green Belt last Tuesday (July 27) with a friend and we saw this gray lace-y/knitted high waist skirt! I swooned as soon as I saw this! I was like, my gosh!!! This is soooooooo pretty! But hell, its pricey. With unexpected luck, this day turned out to be one of the best days ever! I went to Mall of Asia with the same friend and found the last same skirt!! And as you can see, the price is reduced to P500!! I grabbed it as fast as I can and I didn't let go of it!! When I got the skirt, Mich told me that the people behind me were like "PUT IT BACK!! IT DOESN'T FIT YOU ANYWAY!" HAHAHAHA >:) I don't care if it doesn't fit me! Just come to think of it, altering would only cost, say, two hundred pesos max! My total expenses would just sum up to P695! Can you see the difference?! from P2,200 to P695. Its really a good buy!!

This dress is from TOPSHOP and it costs P3,100! All I can say is, damn, I wish I don't have to conserve my allowance nowadays! I'm going to save for it and buy it as soon as my savings (2nd savings seperate from the "real" one) reach P3,500 :D