12.11.2012

December 11 - Thick


380 PAGES OF BLOOD, SWEAT AND (A FEW) TEARS. 
Thesis defense is finally over and it feels so damn good!!! Like a huge load was lifted from my back (and from my heart). We have been preparing for this day for months! Truth is, thesis became the highlight of my 2012 and no word could explain how glad I am that it's finally over. I am so thankful to have gotten the chance to work with the best thesis mates and to have been advised by the most intelligent and the most protective thesis mommy ever! Nevertheless, I gained so much knowledge, memories and friends throughout the whole process of doing our thesis. Today is the happiest day of my life (so far) because I just got 99% assured that I will be graduating college in March. I'm pretty sure that that remaining 1% won't mess things up. Seriously. I'm so happy, I have to keep on saying that I'm happy. No one was able to take the smile off of my face today,  and I won't allow anybody to! :)